SWISSINO has been promoting to develop the bilateral business collaboration and cultural exchange. Thanks to the Chinese growing business development, we work for Swiss enterprise, Chinese enterprise as well as individuals.
The free Trade agreement between China and Switzerland that was signed on 6 July 2013 by the Chinese Minister of Commerce, Gao Hucheng, and the Swiss Federal Councilor, Johann Schneider-Ammann, has entered into force on 1 July 2014. With this, Switzerland has become the first continental European country with a free trade agreement with the soon largest economy of the world.
- China is Switzerland’s largest trade partner for industrial products in Asia.
- Switzerland is China’s seventh largest trade partner and the sixth largest source of foreign investment in Europe.
- The new FTA might also significantly improve Switzerland’s advantages in becoming an attractive trading hub for the Chinese oversee investment in many aspects.
Advantage of Swissino
- Staffs of Swissino have long been working in Switzerland and China, their priceless experience in both coutries establishes a solid cultrual and business background.
- Swissino has an extensive social network amongst Switzerland, China and other European countries.
- Swissino provides high quality of professional services to satisfy all diverse clients.
Swissino cooperates with many Swiss agencies and provides professional training services, covering multicultural education, global climate change, natural disaster protection and reduction, natural risk analysis and management, health development.
Main Services of Swissino
- Touristic service promotion and international travel consulting
- Business development, proposal of initiatives for exploring new project
- Translation and interpretation service of professional excursions, professional training
- Investment on potential high-technologies and commercial marketing